The User is advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions set out herein, from time to time you Use this Site
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
***Agreement between the User and exaams.in shall be subject to the following terms and conditions*****
1. Use of the Site is available who can legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site. You are prohibited from purchasing any material which is for adult consumption the sale or purchase of which to/by minors are strictly prohibited.
2. If the User is registering as a business entity, he represents that he has the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on the Site are directed solely at those who access the Site from India. exaams.in makes no representation that any Products or Services are appropriate for use, or available outside India. Those who choose to access to the Site from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. exaams.in will deliver the Products only within India and will not be liable for any claims relating to any Products ordered from outside India.
3. All displayed prices and availability of the Products are subject to change without any prior notice at the sole discretion of exaams.in
4. exaams.in reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a Product that is listed at an incorrect price. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment levied. In the event the payment has been processed by exaams.in the same shall be credited to the account of the User and duly notified to such User by email.
5. In a credit card transaction, the User shall use his own credit card. exaams.in shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently shall be on such User and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the User.
The Trademark of exaams.in is properties of Biosoul Consulting, and cannot be used any where without a prior written consent. Remaining all Trademarks not owned by exaams.in that appears on this site are the property of their respective companies, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by exaams.in.
Any material that exaams.in contains, including, but not limited to, texts, data, graphics, pictures, sounds, videos, logos, icons or html code remains to be the property of Biosoul Consulting or the third party’s.
You may use this material for personal and non-commercial purposes in accordance with the principles governing intellectual property law. Any other use or modification of the content of the Company’s web site without Biosoul Consulting prior written authorisation is prohibited. Reviews, Comments, Communications and Other Content With an account of exaams.in, you may post your reviews, comments, and other content; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. exaams.in reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
By posting of material or ideas on The website, you grant exaams.in and its affiliates a non exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable license and right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display such ideas and content throughout the world in any media. You grant exaams.in and its affiliates and sublicense the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post;that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and that you will indemnify exaams.in or its affiliates for all claims resulting from content you supply. exaams.in has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. exaams.in holds no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.